Looking for surprise entertainment for your guests at an event?
Searching for some surprise PR stunt activities?
Need some surprise entertainment ideas?
Parkour OR Freerunning businessmen/women can be your solution
Parkour OR Free running business men/women have gained much attention to say the least over the past year. Entertaining the UK and Europe’s top businesses, businessmen and women at a number of events. Parkour or otherwise known as free running involves a combination of acrobatic, martial arts and agile running movements over objects, on top of structures, onto platforms as well as running up walls scaling stairways/escalators and mounting pillars.
Surprise Entertainment Action
Parkour businessmen/women dressed as if they fit into a crowd and look like normal office working or business people. The only thing is that they are renowned for stunning the other ordinary dressed people is that they randomly do a series of acrobatic and parkour moves when least expected and then continue talking or walking along as if nothing really happened.
Where can the surprise Parkour businessmen/women perform?
Groups of minimum 3 artists can perform at:
– Building Openings
– Walk about at Conferences
– Pre-Dinner Drinks
– Store Openings
– Pre-Seminar Entertainment
– Festival walkabouts
– Product Launches
– Shopping Centre Walk abouts – Fashion show walk abouts
– Sporting events
– Cocktail party walk about entertainment
– Hotel Openings
– Exhibition Walk abouts
– PR stunts & marketing campaigns
Other ideas and & surprise entertainment variations
The parkour businessmen/women can be dressed to suit the occasion or dressed to the clients preference. The main idea is that the performers blend into the crowd like normal people.
– A minimum spacing of 3m x 3m is required for a group of 3 parkour business women / men to perform in if performing a static balance.
– Artists are mainly always mobile and on the move doing stints any and everywhere
– Floor surfaces have to be non-slippery
– Risk assessments can be supplied ahead of any event
– No music is required
Dress Code Options & Variations
– Hotel Concierge staff – Retail Shop staff
– Sporting officials/referee’s
– Event Bouncers/security guards – Cleaners
– Officials, stewards/stewardess